Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday Night Music.....11.17.07



*******************************
I found a new picture for the Cafe....So A few of us have started working on a romantic tale in the comments of the post below..."No" was the inspiration for this little project....Tonight it is cold and rainey here at the Cafe...so we have made EggNog Hot Coco and popcorn and some cookies ( Chocolate chip reciepe , except we put MM's in the dough).And we are going to watch Saturday Night Live....Have a good night.

4 comments:

Mary said...

I love the picture. When I worked for the potter we used to make a beautiful sink bowl that was cobalt blue with the koi swimming in it and the lillypads. It was a very popular design. I think I have 2 in the attic that my brother bought and never used.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
enigma4ever said...

Mary:::hmmmmm maybe that is what we need in the cafe bathrooms....lovely....I love Koi...I am making a mosaic bedside table- with that blue and cobalt......( darn I should have thought of putting a lily pad on it..) for another room I have the other project with the dishmosiac...oh well...

Fllip: hello and welcome...make yourself at home....virtual coffee shops...all the thing..

billie said...

had the cocoa- watching it snow here. romantic interlude is next weekend for me:) i am working on a short story idea for winter solstice- perhaps i will share a snippet or two :) provided you keep plying me with cookies :)