Friday, November 23, 2007

Friday Night Music .......11.23.07


************************
Woke up to New Snow....very beautiful. There is still snow and the Moon is rising in the sky.
The Music tonight is Heart, from fall 1976, 6-6 asked me WHAT did you listen to when you were my age. Comments to the video"Wow, you all did not know how to dress in those days". Hmm , the phrase "Those Days" hurts, but I have to admit that he has a point. I first heard Heart at a Friends house, on a cassette tape, from Canada. I was awestruck. That little tape got shared and played all over the DC area. So tonight we have Heart, which is tricky to find on Youtube, look up the Sisters, Ann and Nancy Wilson....The Song is "Magic Man"...and is dedicated to another blog that also loves Heart, so this one is for you Skippy.

6 comments:

billie said...

'these dreams' is a good one too :) it's the first heart song i remember well.

Larry said...

Funny you chose this, I once dated a girl who worked for Heart.

Go figure!

enigma4ever said...

Betmo: I wanted to find that song, but I could not find a good YouTube version....but you are right that that is a Great song....

Larry : ahhhh, Larry....that must have been so interesting...They are very nice ...Good People...I too knew a person that worked with them..... ( my son said the "Girl" in the video was cute- looks like the Girl in "Bones", he was right , she does look like her.....he was inpressed with the guitar playing too..)

Mary said...

I worshipped Heart. Had all their albums.

No said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D.K. Raed said...

Going off in another direction, I answered your son's question at my place. ps, "Magic Man" is always good for what ails ya.