Thursday, March 06, 2008

TIMES OF REFLECTION...


Sometimes we need to take just a bit of time, and reflect. That is not a bad thing, it is good for the soul. And sometimes it means drinking alot of tea, and absorbing things at a different level. I was worried and upset about the Ohio Results, but now I am looking at it differently, I am looking at What I really saw.....here and what I was feeling. Even if we are allowed to have Hope, we also have moments of Clarity.My son and I have had long talks about how the 60's were a Special Time, and that is a Special Time....and that Something Real has Started.I will do anything to keep that level of Hope and Optimism in his eyes.

***[ Click the Title: "For What it is Worth" Buffalo Springfield, beautiful video with 60's Memories woven in with today. My son calls this the "Something is Happening Here " Song ]***

No comments: