Wednesday, June 15, 2011

And then there was Summer.....It's the little things that bring Happiness...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fixed up the front porch......I don't go out there much ....but it is nice to have a place to hang the flag....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fixed up the Back porch....my oasis...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I needed a desk....so I made one out of odds and ends.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

painted the bathroom...and made curtains ( a woman in the hood was foreclosed...she threw our her 1955 Dotted Swiss Wedding Dress..most of it was ruined but I saved what I could and made curtains..)....Everything was found, the wonders of Curbside Shopping on Sundays......the glass vase...the beautiful stained glass...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our beautiful little yellow dog...lying in the sun......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made this , Stained glass art, glass marbles and beads and sandy mortar I call it " Rain on the Beach"....making something that reminds me of the Beach really cheers my soul....

No comments: