Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Watching Sense and Sensibility....

sick as a dog...but needing some Romance..so watched this on PBS....but had to see the WHOLE series- because I have never seen the WHOLE thing...and so I watched the WHOLE thing on Youtube....really beautifully done..and amazing music...this video below is a montage of the series set to Sia's " Breathe me"....it follows the plight of Marianne and Colonel Brandon...( I am more of an Eleanor person...but that is me...)...BUT if you want to watch the Whole Series click here...

( click the title, another song....)
Eleanor and Edward....

and more scenes set to music...
and more....

And of course my favorite one....set to GooGoo Dolls " Iris"....one of my favorite songs..

another great song...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part One of Whole series....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my all time fav "comfort" movies. I have been wanting to watch it again lately, and it seems to have disappeared from my collection. I have to go next door and raid my mom, who borrows 20 at a time and keeps them forever. Hehe. Hope you are feeling better, my friend.
Namaste

X. Dell said...

I think I enjoyed this more with the soundtrack, than I would have without.

I don't know if I'll get a chance to visit all of your blogs, but I'll try.

enigma4ever said...

thorne dear..
hey there...I watched the WHOLE thing on youtube...it was great....

XDell::
how are you ???,miss you...hope all is well...watergate summer folks miss you too..

Mary said...

I caught this on PBS too. Loved it. Don't have much time for anything nowadays with school but I've had a wicked cold that lingers for weeks twice now! Hope you are feeling better.