Saturday, January 10, 2009

Just want an Ordinary Word....again...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Walked home in the snow....followed someone's else's prints in the snow...thought how nice it was to have fresh prints to follow...nice to have someone to Follow...and realized it was not about the Snow...it was about the Bush Regime ending...how I count the days and hours...I want to Follow Someone Else..I am ready...much hard work to do...but am very very ready...am tired of walking alone and waiting....No More Waiting...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lullabye I sang to my son....a long time ago...Duran Duran "Ordinary World"...funny how the song means more now...all I want is an Ordinary World again...not wake up more worried than I went to sleep...worried the King has done Something More Stupid...

3 comments:

the walking man said...

I don't know if those prints in the snow are going to my destination but at the least someone else was headed in the same direction...finally.

enigma4ever said...

yeah...finally

;-)

Cheyanne said...

As you can see I'm catching up on all my blogging friends footprints....however vivarious to may be.

What a great song to sing to a kid.

Those footprints work in sand too...which I've tried to walk in along the bach. Being a short person though and trying to walk in the footprints of others, I have to usually stretch my leg stride quite abit. Do I sound like I've done and also thought some of the same things you do?

The disappearing footprints in the sand, the snow, where do they go?

It's very Zen-ny.